My Library Account
Every authorized library user has a user record, which identifies the user and contains information about the user's circulation activity. The library references a user record based on the entered User ID. Each user record also contains a personal identification number (PIN) which ensures that library activity is confidential.
If you haven't already logged in, you may be prompted to log in to the library when you attempt to change information in My Library Account. This login is only valid for the current transaction.
You can do the following from the My Library Account area.
- Renew materials.
- In the My Library Account area, click Renew My Materials.
- Select the check box by items to renew, or mark Select All.
- Click Renew Selected Items.
- View, edit, or cancel holds.
- In the My Library Account area, click My Items On Hold.
- Select the check box by items to remove or edit, or mark Select All.
- Click Remove Selected Holds or Edit Selected Holds.
- View fines.
- Review information in your account (such as your holds, checkouts, bills, or requests) by clicking Review My Library Account. You can do the following from Review My Library Account.
- Renew selected items.
- Remove or edit selected holds.
- Cancel selected requests.
- Edit your library account by changing your account address or PIN by clicking Edit My Account. Do the following to change your PIN from Edit My Account.
- Type your existing PIN in Enter Old PIN.
- Type your desired PIN in Enter New PIN.
- To confirm the new PIN, Re-enter New PIN.
- Click Change PIN to save the new PIN information or Reset to clear the fields without saving.
- Change your account address.
- In the My Library Account area, click Change My Address.
- Type your Full Name.
- Type one or two lines of your Address.
- Type your City.
- Type your State/Province/Region.
- Type your Zip/Postal Code.
- Type your Country.
- Type your Phone Number.
- Type your Email Address.
- Click Submit Changes to save the new address information or Reset to clear the fields without saving.
From My Library Account you can review bills and checkouts, review and cancel hold requests, view library messages and requests, and reply to library messages.
More About My Library Account